This video is the first of several low-energy server ideas I’ll be showing off. This time around, we explore the setup of a storage server, but on a Raspberry Pi. This will greatly decrease power-usage. OpenMediaVault will be installed on the Raspberry Pi, and you’ll see the entire process in this video.
Products Used (affiliate links)
- Board: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Expansion board: Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4 Expansion Board X825
- Power Supply: Geekworm DC 5V 4A Power Adapter
- SD Card: SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSDXC
- SSD: PNY CS1311 (but any 2.5 inch SSD should do fine)